1. The Website is operated by The Gardens Childcare Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07707020 whose registered office is at The Gardens Daycare & Nursery, 62 Standen Road, London, SW18 5TG (“the Gardens”).
2. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and The Gardens reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice. The Gardens shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is not available at any time or for any period. From time to time, The Gardens may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, if required. The Gardens aims to update the Website regularly and may change the content at any time. The Gardens may therefore have to suspend access to the Website, or close it if necessary. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time and The Gardens is under no obligation to update such material.
4. The Gardens shall not be liable for and accepts no responsibility for any information presented by a third party, any liability in connection with any contacts you make directly with a third party whilst at The Gardens, or any circumstances that may arise from your use of the Website.
5. The Gardens does not guarantee that the information displayed on the Website is accurate. The Gardens makes every attempt to keep the content as up-to-date as possible, but is under no obligation to do so.
6. Where The Gardens publishes and controls information on the Website, it will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors or omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However, because of the complex technology that is required in operating the Website there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, this may result in an indicative price for our services or other details displayed being incorrect.
7. Any links provided on the Website to other websites are not intended to provide an endorsement by The Gardens and The Gardens will have no liability or responsibility for the content of this or those websites whatsoever. You must not establish a link to this Website from any other website without The Gardens’ explicit written consent.
8. The Gardens cannot guarantee that the Website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
9. The Gardens shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever for any inaccuracy, misunderstanding or expectation drawn from the content of the Website.
10. All rights in the Website, including copyright, the content and design of the Website, is owned by The Gardens or used under licence from third party owners. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copyright or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without the written permission of The Gardens. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, transmitting, distributing, selling, displaying, licensing or reproducing any content including images and other media on this Website for any commercial purpose.
11. The transmission of unlawful, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material is strictly prohibited.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Gardens disclaims all liability, representations, warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in or services offered on this Website. This does not affect your statutory rights under English law. The Gardens does not limit or exclude its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or in respect of any fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability, which it cannot exclude by law. The Gardens shall not be liable for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect or consequential) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this Website or its contents, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website.
14. Any material you upload to the Website will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and The Gardens has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.